Your membership will support North Wood County Historical Society to preserve, educate, and disseminate historical information of Marshfield and the local community.
Membership privileges include:
- Education of historical significance.
- Unlimited, free admission to exhibits.
- Participation in community education while giving a tour.
- A ten percent discount on gift store items.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- A voice in historical education.
- Utilizing our gardens and house for weddings and photographic displays.
- Leadership opportunities becoming a director.
- Meeting like minded people and fellowship at social events.